Widows Server Administration:
- Should possess experience with Windows servers and Windows Domain Infrastructures, server patching, performance tuning & troubleshooting
- Technical understanding of RAID Configuration, NTFS Permissions, Software and service pack installation, Roles and Feature Wizards, etc
- Should maintain Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server, DHCP, DNS, RDP infrastructure, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP, SNMP, FTP.
- Management and configuration of Windows Server 2012, 2016 and associated applications/infrastructure AD domain management, User/group/account management, Group Policy objects, DHCP, WSUS, WDS, DNS, IIS.
- Basic troubleshooting of networking LAN, WAN, basic installation, and configuration of Routing & Switching).
- Call logging to ISP for LAN / WAN link & PRL line issues & having good knowledge in IPV4 addressing, switching (802.1q, STP), Routing (DHCP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) also arranging networks during video conferences.
- Management, configuration, and monitoring of all kinds of network devices and ISP to ensure smooth connectivity.
- Implementation and troubleshooting of Wireless Controllers, Access Points
- should have knowledge on desktop support, mail configuration, data backup, Desktop, Laptop and Printer
- Manage inventory for workstations, laptops, and other IT assets in the company tracking system.
- Provide support in the maintenance of the companys network and infrastructure as directed.
- Log all support-related tasks in the company ticketing system.
- Support backup systems and their integrity.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, & Printers), software applications (Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of OS, MS Office)
- Good experience in Installation, configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13/16 or Outlook Express, Office 365.
- Installation, Configuration of Biometric devices.
- Virtualization- Ability to manage different virtualization platforms e.g., VMware, Hyper-V, etc. Some knowledge of HA and clustering.
- Antivirus: Trend Micro Antivirus management tools, Virus definitions/signature update, setting policies, DLP configuration, and management.
- Keep systems updated as per the latest threat reports by constantly reviewing known and zero-day vulnerabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client relation skills, including technical writing and documentation, are critical.
Role:IT Infrastructure Services - Other
Salary: 8,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaIT & Information Security
Role CategoryIT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Unlimited Innovations India Pvt. Ltd.
We have the dedicated Engineers, Business Domain Experts and Quality Analysts required for the full cycle of software development.
We have the expertise to provide stable and high quality software solutions.
Contact Company:Unlimited Innovations India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Super B3,,MCM Towers Fifth Floor,Thiru Vi Ka Indus, trial Estate,Guindy, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India