- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Good Knowledge in MS office, Excel, PowerPoint etc.,
- Experience in handling the Production Maintenance support team in Finance domain from issue analysis, allocation & follow up to client side notification.
- Excellent track record for meeting deadlines.
- Good Team player and have Willingness to Learn.
- Serving as a focal point of contact between the onshore team and internal team in India.
- Monitoring the Production environment through SQL Enterprise Manager.
- Monitoring the required Production files and Calling Vendors in case of any abnormalities.
- Responsible for monitoring the status and send report of the issues on daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Keep the Project Manager and product team informed of issues and status.
- Notify concerned clients regarding the delay in data population at their end in case of upstream/downstream dependent abnormalities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Electronics, Computers, BCA - Computers
Unlimited Innovations India Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Senthil Mani
Contact Company:Unlimited Innovations India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:MCM Towers ,5th Floor Super B3 Thi Ru Vi Ka, Industrial Estate Guindy, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600032,India